Graco airless paint sprayers are used for applying paint finishes on surfaces such as interiors, fences, exterior structures, roofing, and commercial buildings. The Contractor Equipment Division of Graco Inc. provides spray equipment for contractors in the painting, roofing (the proper and easiest was to apply elastomeric roof coating), texture, corrosion control, and line striping markets. The Electric Airless paint sprayers are heavy-duty and ideal for handymen, remodelers, general contractors, and small professional painting contractors. These sprayers have features that include a hardened helical drive system, a Professiona-Grade Dura DC motor, and a hardened chrome and stainless steel pump.
• 3 spray patterns, horizontal fan, vertical fan and detailed with fast
“Push N’ Click” system to change patterns.
• 1 quart Teflon coated, anodised metal spray gun.
• Balanced gun.
• Adjustable 1”-12” fan width.
• 2.0mm stainless steel needle for latex and medium bodied materials.
• 3 stage 1100W Ametek turbine.
• 13’ air hose
• Optional needles and tips available – 1.00mm, 1.5mm and 2.5mm
• 5 PSI
• 71 CFM
• Weight 25lbs
• 2 year warranty
We also carry replacement hoses, tips, guns etc. come in and see us for all your options.