The classic BoozerBeam is made of the finest materials available. Each is built with the dedicated skill of craftsmen and quality inspected by the American Institute of Timber Construction (AITC). The beauty, strength and durability of a BoozerBeam is unequaled by any other engineered wood product.
- Made of the finest southern yellow pine lumber and waterproof adhesive available.
- Quality inspected by the American Institue of Timber Construction (AITC)
- Pound-for-pound stronger than steel I-beams.
- Available in architectural appearance grade for visually exposed application. Abosolutely beautiful.
- Less expensive than LVL & PSL
- Exceptional value in cost vs. performance.
- Cambered to offset dead load deflection (optional).
- Individually wrapped with water resistant paper.
- Available in any length up to 52′.
Treated to resist rot and insects.
3-1/2″ X 12″ X 24′, 28′, 30′ in stock many other sizes available.